Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

Prices

 

(2-5 persons)

April                       80€

May                        80€

June                       100€

1-31 July               160€

August                   200€

September             100€

October                  80€

 

 

 

 

Policy

 

Check in & Check out

  • Check in: After 14:00 - 19.00 P.M
  • Check out: 9.00-11:00 A.M

Minimum stay : 1 week

Max.number of guests : 5 (there is no possibility of adding an extra bed-the sofa bed in the living room can be used instead)

Pets are not allowed

 

Payment Methods

  • We accept booking deposits via bank transfer.

 

Booking deposits

  • Each villa is rented with a bank deposit of 30% of the total rent fee, and the rest 70% can be paid until one day before check out.   

 

Cancellations

  • In case you decide to cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded.
  • If you don't show up on your scheduled arrival date you will be charged for the total cost of your reservation.
  • If you decide to leave before your scheduled departure date, you will not be refunded for the remaining value of the days for which you booked and you have to pay the whole amount of the reservation.